I think Form.replace() is your friend

Cheers
Hans

Am 13.01.2011 um 20:17 schrieb Arjun Dhar <dhar...@yahoo.com>:

Hi,
I have a very very Dynamic Form. In the "public void onSubmit() {...}", due
to some Change in a Drop Down the entire Form changes.

To keep it simple I just decided to Re-Load the entire page.
but looks like from onSumbit() you cannot call
"getRequestCycle().redirectTo(...)" or you get the exception:
"Already redirecting to '?wicket:interface=:12::::'. Cannot redirect more
than once".

Frankly, I'd like to replace the Form Components in the OnSubmit() given a Choice instead of a redirect. But addOrReplace components in the Form doesnt have any effect. Apparently, only Changing the Model of Components already
added works!

Q1) So for starts whats the best way to re load the page in this case
Q2) Even Better, can I Replace Form elements in onSubmit()? ..or somewhere close? (This is better as I can use the FeedbackPanel to convey messages
after the form has changed)

thanks