Hi,

I'm experiencing, that if you have a stateless form on a page, and the user session expires, then Wicket reinstantiates the given page with the forms POST parameters as PageParameters. Is this the correct behaviour? Am I the only one suffering from this?

If the user is at showuser/id/123 and the showuser page MUST have an 'id' parameter, and the user submits a stateless form without a session, then my page constructor will blow up with invalid parameter error.

Does anyone have an idea how to resolve this?

Thanks,
Peter