Hello,

I have the following case which I do not know how to handle with Wicket:

I have an element (specifically it is an <a href="">...</a> link) for which I
need to generate an attribute's value dynamically (specifically, I need to set
the "href" attribute at runtime), but I need to preserve the static content of
the page.

For example, my HTML file is:

What do I have to do to produce:

text</a>

So far, I've always replaced the entire content of an element with that
generated by some wicket component, but this is the first time I've needed to
"filter" part of the DOM and target something very specific in the middle of
the
tree, without affecting the rest of the tree...