Hi,

After migrating from 1.4.x to 1.5 RCI, I encountered only one breaking
change.  I used to be able to access the servlet response object via:

getWebRequestCycle().getWebResponse().getHttpServletResponse();

But now, expected to be able to use:

((ServletWebResponse)getResponse()).getHttpServletResponse();

But I get  a ClassCastException because ServletWebResponse is wrapped a
couple of times, i.e. by BufferedWebResponse and then again by
HeaderBufferingWebResponse.  And ... these wrapper classes do not
provide an API to access the original wrapped response.

How can I access HttpServletResponse?  I am using a third party library
that requires the Java Servlet API request and response object.  Thanks.