Hi guys ...

I need some help with custom IStringResourceLoader

public class DictionaryResourceLoader implements IStringResourceLoader {

        private static final Logger
                                                        LOG
                = LoggerFactory.getLogger(DictionaryResourceLoader.class);

        private ControllerFactory
                                                        controllerFactory
= null;

        /**
         * Constructor.
         * @param theControllerFactory  reference to application
         */
        public DictionaryResourceLoader(final ControllerFactory
theControllerFactory) {
                this.controllerFactory  = theControllerFactory;
        }

        /* (non-Javadoc)
         * @see
org.apache.wicket.resource.loader.IStringResourceLoader#loadStringResource(org.apache.wicket.Component,
java.lang.String)
         */
        @Override
        public String loadStringResource(final Component theComponent, final
String
theKey) {
                return theKey;
        }

        /* (non-Javadoc)
         * @see
org.apache.wicket.resource.loader.IStringResourceLoader#loadStringResource(java.lang.Class,
java.lang.String, java.util.Locale, java.lang.String)
         */
        @Override
        public String loadStringResource(final Class<?> theClazz, final String
theKey, final Locale theLocale, final String theStyle) {
                DictionaryController dict       =
(DictionaryController)this.controllerFactory.getController(DictionaryController.class);

                return dict.getTerm(theKey, theLocale.getLanguage()); //calls
backend to
get translated string for the key

in application init I have

getResourceSettings().addStringResourceLoader(0, new
DictionaryResourceLoader(this.controllerFactory));

and in markup:

<wicket:message key="test.string"></wicket:message>

and when I debug .. my DictionaryResourceLoader is not beeing called ..
neither method ...

what am I doing wrong ?

Regards

Armando