Two possible problems:

- duplicated instances, then you set some property at instance 1 expecting
to see it changed at instance 2
- missing Component#modelChanged, since you need to signal the form
component that you have set some property into its model

the best would be you send a quickstart showing the problem

--
Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos