Von: flavius [mailto:flav...@silverlion.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. Februar 2011 05:17
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: JWicket drag/drop handle

I'm trying to create a widget/gadget (similar to google's home page or yahoo).
I've got it largely figured out except for one thing.  I'm trying to restrict
the drag operation to just the top div (the header).  So my widget will look
like this:

This functionality is described in JQuery here:
http://jqueryui.com/demos/draggable/#handle

It seems like DraggableBehavior should have a setHandle method so I can define
the draggable region.

Any thoughts?