Sure. When you create an radio choice like:
RadioChoice<String> rc = new RadioChoice<String>("numberRadioChoice",
NUMBERS);
your are passing the wicket id and a list of choices to the component, but
no model. Components without model inherit one from the first parent
CompoundPropertyModel based on the child wicket id, in this case:
"numberRadioChoice". The problem is that the object at the first parament
CPM don't have de property numberRa(...), so I guess you missed to provide
your own model to the component.