Hi all,

I'm in process of migrating from Wicket 1.4 to Wicket 1.5. I have the following
method in the 1.4 version of my AuthenticatedWebApplication subclass:

            @Override
            public RequestCycle newRequestCycle(final Request request, final
Response response) {
                        return new WebRequestCycle(this, (WebRequest) request,
(WebResponse) response) {

                                    @Override
                                    protected void onBeginRequest() {
                                                /* invalidate the session if
database session has expired */

                                    protected void
onRequestTargetSet(IRequestTarget requestTarget) {
                                                /* set response page to change
password page if user's password has expired */
                                    }
                        };
            }

As explained in the Migrating to Wicket 1.5 page I add a subclass of
AbstractRequestCycleListener in the init() method:

                        getRequestCycleListeners().add(new
AbstractRequestCycleListener() {

                                    public void onBeginRequest(RequestCycle
cycle) {
                                                /* invalidate the session if
database session has expired */
                                    }
                        });

Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with onRequestTargetSe()t method. Does
anyone know how to achieve this?

Thanks,
Zhubin

Zhubin Salehi
Senior Software Engineer
Route1 - Securing the Digital World(tm)
Phone: 416-848-8391 ext. 2262
Mobile: 416-939-6383
[cid:image001.jpg@01CBC2E9.FD70D5B0]
This electronic mail transmission contains information from Route1 Inc. that is
for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential,
privileged or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
message, its contents, or any attachment is prohibited. Any wrongful
interception of this message is punishable as a federal crime. If you have
received this message in error, please return a copy to the sender by
electronic mail indicating the error. Then, please destroy the original message
and any copies from your computer.