OK thanks, that did the trick.

But I have one more question: That AjaxLink is supposed to start a browser
File Download. The code that I have for that works like a charm in the Form
OnSubmit, but it doesn't work inside the Ajax Link.

File f = generateFile();
ResourceStreamRequestTarget target = new ResourceStreamRequestTarget(
        new FileResourceStream(f));
target.setFileName("report.xls");
RequestCycle.get().setRequestTarget(target);

This code works in the form's OnSubmit(), but not in the AjaxLink. Do  you
know how to start the download in the AjaxLink?