Well, I would urge you to look around at how to do
internationalization (no wonder folks usually just type i18n).  That
will show you how to set up properties files.  In your case, if you're
just dealing with a page and no panels, then just create a property
called MyPage.properties (assuming your page class is called MyPage)
and put it in the same package as your page class (make sure your IDE
will copy those resources into the classpath).  The key you want (I
believe) is:

Form1.choice1.null=Something Else