On Wed 02.02.2011 23:49, Valentin Avksentyev wrote:
> On Feb 2, 2011, at 2:22 PM, Valentin Avksentyev wrote:
> >
> > The files get uploaded just fine in my app, but no progress
> > is tracked.
> >
> > It's definitely hard to verify if the progress bar works in
> > the example sites, with a limit of 100k, I haven't tried
> > throttling my upload speed, I guess I should try that next.
>
> Any suggestions?

Is your application runnning behind a proxy? If so, maybe the
entire client request will be buffered by the proxy before
being passed on to the backend proxied servers. As a result,
upload progress meters will not function correctly if they work
by measuring the data received by the backend servers.

  -Timo