I try to print business exception below the related form components so here
is solution i found :

final TextField<String> txtName = new TextField<String>("txtName ",
                new PropertyModel<String>(name, "name")) {
            @Override
            protected void onRender(MarkupStream markupStream) {
                super.onRender(markupStream);

                    this.getResponse().write(
                            "<div class=\"errorView\">" + error.getObject()

            }
        };

Thanks.

--