create your own component resolver

Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com
-- sent from my "smart" phone, so please excuse spelling, formatting, or
compiler errors

On Jan 31, 2011 7:52 PM, "Alec Swan" <alecs...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I would like to add credit card processing form to many different pages in
my application. However, I don't know which pages it will be added to and it
is up to the web designer to decide.

I would like to allow the web designer to be able to put <div
wicket:id="creditCardForm"/> anywhere in HTML. This would typically cause
Wicket to throw an error saying that a matching component was not added.

Is there a way to configure Wicket to somehow add an instance of
CreditCardForm class whenever it sees <div wicket:id="creditCardForm"/>?

Thanks,

Alec