Thanks for sharing.  The audio of the presentation would have been a plus,
unless the audio was there and I missed it somehow :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Martijn Dashorst [mailto:martijn.dasho...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 2:50 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: FOSDEM 2011 presentation online

The presentation on Wicket I gave at FOSDEM is online:
http://wicketinaction.com/2011/02/fosdem-wicket-presentation/

Features a short introduction at at about 50% the presentation shifts to
features from 1.5

Martijn

EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This Email message, and any attachments, may contain confidential patient
health information that is legally protected. This information is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient
of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other
party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required to destroy
the information after its stated need has been fulfilled. If you are not the
distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this message is
strictly prohibited.

If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this message and delete the message from your system.