Hi, guys.

I've got repeater, each row of which is backed by model object. Each
row has check box, so I can select multiple rows and delete
appropriated model objects when 'delete' button pressed.
I have in mind two ways how to implement this. One is to parse raw
response and retrieve post parameters that indicates which rows were
selected. Another one is to have a list of check boxes outside of
repeater and fill this list with any call to populateItem() method.
When form is submitted, walk throw this list to find which rows were
selected, then get appropriated models from parent ListItem and remove
them.

Could you give my advice? Maybe you have another approach to implement this?

Best regards, Alexander.