In my current project, I am using the feedbackpanel to display both
informational and error messages. When I move to my webpage, i display an
informational message. When I perform a Retrieve using   PageableListView if
no Items are retrieved, I get back a second message. How can I removed the
first message from the queue while maintaining the second message of "not
found".

I have tried:

getSession().cleanupFeedbackMessages();
fb.setOutputMarkupId(true);
add(fb);
info(new ResourceModel("1035").getObject().toString());

to clean the messages before adding the new message, but this did not work.
Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

sheadley