Explore the option of having a Resource mounted at a Fixed URL that will
serves your file (It will create/load your file on demand) if you hit that
URL. In that way you can do what Igor's said.

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 11:49 AM, eugenebalt [via Apache Wicket] <
ml-node+3312811-825428239-65...@n4.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi Igor, the file isn't saved anywhere, it's immediately returned to the
> user in the browser, as follows:
>
> (in Form OnSubmit)
>
> ---
> File f = generateExcelFile();  // generates a File object
> ResourceStreamRequestTarget target = new ResourceStreamRequestTarget(
>                                                 new FileResourceStream(f));
>
> target.setFileName("test.xls");
> RequestCycle.get().setRequestTarget(target);
> ---
>
> So I don't see how I can do a URL that points to it, unless we change our
> whole architecture to store files somewhere. Would that be required? Or is
> there an easier solution to do this Download/Refresh workaround?
>
> Thanks

Sincerely,
JC (http://www.linkedin.com/in/jcgarciam)
--Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.--