Hi,

We've seen this problem aswell (unfortunately, I have no solution for
you...).

The problem is probably that Wicket does not yet have Ajax Back Button
Support. When an Ajax call is made, the URL is not changed, so the Browser
cannot know that something (i.e State on server) has changed.

When you click back you come back to the URL used for the _first_ page
version... That's why you get:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No Page found for component
[MarkupContainer [Component id = link]]

I don't know how to fix this, but maybe someone elso knows? Perhaps we need
Ajax Back Button Support (I know there's a JIRA Issue for it..)