I have a CheckBoxMultipleChoice which has some disabled checkboxes (I was
able to achieve that by overriding "isDisabled(final Object object, int
index, String selected)" on the CheckBoxMultipleChoice).

Now, I have a 'Select All' button which needs to select all *enabled*
checkboxes in that field. How do I find out which checkboxes are enabled, so
I can select them?

If I wanted to select all checkboxes, regardless of enabled/disabled, I
could do
((Collection)umcRolesCheckBoxes.getDefaultModelObject()).addAll(umcRolesCheckBoxes.getChoices());

Thanks