No, the panel is outside! What I just want, is that the panel shows me the
result of the submit.
But I did it :)

Hier is my solution:

1. Call in the constructor of the panel setOutputMarkUpId(true);
2. Instantiate the panel Class in the abstract Class (masterlayout) as field
and return it back with a simple getter.
3. In the AjaxSubmitLink: target.addComponent(call the getter from an
abstract class);

I don't know, if it was right, but it works now :)

What do the experts mean?