Hi,

Since integrating the 1.5 branch in my project, I have an annoying behavior in Eclipse 3.6 with the new Wicket events. Whenever I subclass Component or one of its subclasses and click on "Add unimplemented methods", the following method is added :
public <T> void send(IEventSink a_sink, Broadcast a_broadcast, T a_payload)
even though it is not abstract in the super class. Not only is it not abstract, it's final!

Somehow, I have never experienced this kind of problem (too many added methods) with other classes.

Does anybody have a clue as to why this is happening? Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

Thanks