Hi,
 I am able to get the request related information from both Request
and WebRequest. Thanks for that. This i am able to do in the WebPage.
My WebApplication getHomePage is called when ever I call /app or
/app/, so I have to intercept the request before that.

I am trying with mount(String, Package), but that lead to the specific
URL only. This is in the init() method of WebApplication.
My basic requirement is to serve pages like /app/user1 /app/user2
/app/user2/profile etc.

Do i have to create new* methods as described at
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/request-processing-overview.html

Do I have to implement IRequestCodingStrategy and attach it to Request Cycle?
thanks
devush