Hello,

I am currently using the new inter-component events system to communicate between components. My primary use is to "bubble up" requests (ajax requests, switch panel events) to parent components. This enables decoupling inner panels so they can be reused more easily in other panels.

I am now in a situation where I want to provide the same IEventSink "behavior" to multiple component types. No problem, I'll just create a Behavior for this I thought. The problem is that Behaviors are not included in the processing of IEvents.

So, maybe IEventSink should be a special behavior that can be added to any Component instead of (or in addition to) an interface? What do you think?