Hello,

I have a form which calls the following statement in its onSubmit() method:

setResponsePage(new MyPage(pageParameters, extraParam1, extraParam2))

NOTE: The MyPage construtor calls WebPage constructor as
super(pageParameters) and then adds extraParam1 and extraParam2 to
WebPage.getPageParameters() map.

The end-result is that a user is redirected to a URL that has no parameters
in it, which means it cannot be bookmarked by the user.

The goal is to have onSubmit() redirect the user to a page that has all
pageParameters encoded in the URL.

What are we doing wrong and what is the recommended way to do this?

Thanks