Hi Erik,

wicket-tree doesn't cache any information (in contrast to Wicket's tree implementation).

Thus updating the parental branch or adding the whole tree to the request target should work fine, the former method might fail if your equals() method is bogus though.

Please set a breakpoint on your provider's getChildren() method to check when it is called.

Hope this helps

Sven