Imagine this situation: users have accounts on photo album where they upload
images. System from uploaded images create thumbnails. Users can browse
their photo - there is combo "show 25", "show 50"... "show all" images. On
page
I render thumbnails on a page which are shadowbox clickable images.
All images ("show all") I do in way described below.
Works fine but in extreme situation there is user with more than 3.000
images
in one photoalbum.

Or -how to do it better way?

Thanks,