Hello group,

can anybody point me in the right direction for the following problem.

We are working on a project based on wicket 1.4.x (also hibernate,
spring and so on)
We are using property files for localized text. Mostly side by side
with the domain objects, like so:

DomainObjectA.class
DomainObjectA.properties

inside of DomainObjectA.properties we have

attributeName.label=Intelligent Name
attributeName.tooltip=some usefull information

So far so good, everything works fine. But know we want to produce
some PDF documents. We are using iText to generate those documents.
The PDF document is a representation of a couple of pages. I would
like to use the same labels already stored in the properties files.
But I have no idea how to access them from my iText generating
classes. I have the domain objects inside the pdf generating context,
but no Application or component hierarchy or something like that.

Can anyone please point me in a good direction, or (even better)
provide me with a working example of a solution?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reinhard.