Hello all,

I am authenticating a user, and it's working fine through our own Jaas
module implementation. However, I am trying to get one of the Panels to
display based on the logged in user. I am not using wicket-aut yet, and
looking to do this by obtaining the Principal implementaton from the
HttpServletRequest. I am getting null when I do so.

I am trying to avoid diving into wicket specific implementation related
to auth because I am a bit on a tight dead line.

How would others deal with this issue?
If you have a component to be displayed depending on the logged in user,
how can I get the logged in user ?

Thank you in advance.