Hello,
I have two questions:
1. Currently it's possible to have:

        @Override
        public void renderHead(final IHeaderResponse response) {
                super.renderHead(response);

                response.renderCSSReference(new
PackageResourceReference(getClass(),
getClass().getSimpleName() + ".css"));
                response.renderCSSReference("css/root.css");
        }

Using a PackageResourceReference has the advantage of adding a last modified
timestamp to the filename (if enabled). Is it possible to have the same
thing for root.css, which resides in the root of the webapp ?

2. In the Servlet 3.0 specification it's possible to have static resources
under META-INF/resources and I noticed that wicket has
MetaInfStaticResourceReference, which is better for serving static
resources. In my case for some components I have css files which are loaded
like:

        response.renderCSSReference(new PackageResourceReference(getClass(),
getClass().getSimpleName() + ".css"));

So, it should be better to move all those css files under
META-INF/resources. However, this somehow contradicts with the wicket
philosophy of having everything in one place and requires maintaining a
parallel package folder structure under META-INF/resources. Do you think
it's worth it?

Thanks.