Hello,

Following the contribution of the console module to wicketstuff-core I have cut a new release of 1.4.16.1. It remains based on wicket 1.4.16 but includes all changes on the core-1.4.x branch since the wicketstuff-core 1.4.16 release.

The artifacts have been promoted and synced into the maven central repository.

They can be retrieved like this:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
<artifactId>console</artifactId>
<version>1.4.16.1</version>
</dependency>

The release tag is here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/wicketstuff-core-1.4.16.1

Issues can be reported here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues

The Project Wiki is available here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki

Release Notes - WicketStuff Core - Version 1.4.16.1:

wicketstuff-push:
  - introduced IPushEventContext
  - introduced broad casting channels
    -> renamed IPushChannel to IPushNode
-> added new IPushChannel interface representing a broadcasting channel -> IPushService: an event can now either be send to a push node directly (1-1 communication) or to a broadcasting channel (1-n communication)

console:
  - Wicket Console is a new wicketstuff module
  - provides components for executing dynamic languages code at runtime
  - currently supported languages are Groovy and Clojure

The plan is to release the next 1.4 release within one month from today. It will either be 1.4.16.2 or 1.4.17. If you commit code and/or want a release sooner let me know as one month is the worst case target.

Regards,

Mike