We are seeing an intermittent problem with our webapp, where we are seeing
the exception below. We have servlets other than Wicket's in our webapp,
which provide remote services. The problem seems to be that somehow the
Wicket proxy for a given Spring bean is being requested, perhaps from a
different thread than Wicket's. Is there a solution for this?

Any advice is appreciated.

Julian

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: There is no application attached
        at org.apache.wicket.Application.get(Application.java:179)
        at
org.apache.wicket.spring.injection.annot.SpringComponentInjector$ContextLocator.getSpringContext(SpringComponentInjector.java:159)
        at
org.apache.wicket.spring.SpringBeanLocator.getSpringContext(SpringBeanLocator.java:219)
        at
org.apache.wicket.spring.SpringBeanLocator.locateProxyTarget(SpringBeanLocator.java:205)
        at
org.apache.wicket.proxy.LazyInitProxyFactory$CGLibInterceptor.intercept(LazyInitProxyFactory.java:317)
        at
WICKET_com.hytrust.arc.TrustedHostMgr$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$60187c65.refreshAllPolicy()
        at
com.hytrust.policy.update.DynamicUpdater.dynamicRefreshHost(DynamicUpdater.java:868)