Thanks for your replie Martin.

Really if submitting the form the parameter constructor is called. I tried
to delete this constructor (parameter) and the page actually only have one
constructor (without parameter) and runs...

I don't understand how page run without the parameter constructor in
stateless page.

When the page have this constructor it's called and runtime exceptions
ocurrs, and if parameter constructor is deleted page works?

With this works fine:

public final class Test extends WebPage {
    public Test () {
        super ();

         StatelessForm Form = new StatelessForm("formData"){

          public void onSubmit() {
          System.out.println("Enter");}
        };

        add(Form);