Hi Martin,

I think you could do this with A LOT of JavaScript, probably you should use JQuery and its key binding functions (keypress(), keyup(), keydown(), etc...) . Googling around I've found this post which describe a possible solution to attach JavaScript at your tree nodes:

http://happypappy.net/archives/197
Hi,

I want to modify the default keyboard focus navigation in LinkTree as follows:

- The UP and DOWN arrow keys should move the focus to previous/next
  tree line
- If the focus is on an expandable node, the LEFT arrow key should
  collapse the branch and the RIGHT key should expand the branch
- The TAB key should navigate out of the tree component to the focus
  control following the tree and SHIFT-TAB should move the focus to the
  focus control preceding the tree
- The tree should remember the last focused node before losing
  the focus. When the tree receives the focus again (using the TAB key)
  the same node should be selected.

Would it be possible to achieve that functionality in LinkTree using clientside JavaSript or perhaps with AJAX? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Martin