Hi,

I am using tabs in my page.

When switching between the tabs I get this exception frequently (and not
every time).

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No Page found for component
[MarkupContainer [Component id = link]]
at org.apache.wicket.Component.getPage(Component.java:1819)
at
org.apache.wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior.onRequest(AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior.java:284)

Previously I faced the problem of difference of client-side state and
server-side state with chrome and got a fix implementing the solution at
this link:
http://www.richardnichols.net/2010/03/apache-wicket-force-page-reload-to-fix-ajax-back/

But now I see the simple switching between the tabs in IE8 gives me the
problem.

OS used: Windows7
Browser: IE8

Seeking help.