I ran into a problem which could be a bug.

I have a field on the form which is disabled (a disabled
CheckBoxMultipleChoice). However, one item in that field is pre-selected, so
it's a Disabled+Selected situation.

There is another Ajax fields that does a target.addComponent() of this
CheckBoxMultipleChoice, but does NOT change the model in any way. The
CheckBoxMultipleChoice's model should remain the same.

When the form is submitted in onSubmit(), I get NULLs from getInput(),
getValue(), and getModelObject() on that disabled CheckBoxMultipleChoice
when the Ajax component is altered in any way. As I said, there should not
be any changes to the CheckBoxMultipleChoice's model, because I don't do a
setModel(..) anywhere. What I expect to get is a Model holding the
pre-selected disabled item, which was the case prior to Form.onSubmit(). It
should be the initial pre-selections which should not have been erased.

If I don't touch the Ajax component, then it's fine, I get the correct
selection from retrieving the model of my disabled CheckBoxMultipleChoice.

Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks