> do you really need mountPackage() ?
> I guess you actually need #mountPage()
> I find mountPackage("/", HomePage.class); as the culprit

if I use only mountPage it leads to the situation of some components not found.
My structure is like following:

/HomePage.class
/App.class
/pages/login/LoginPage.class
/pages/login/LoginForm.class
/pages/login/LoginEntities.class
/pages/login/LoginBusinessLogic.class
/pages/login/LoginPage.html

The docs told me I could mount a whole package. As subfolders are not
mounted, I thougth this would work.

However, if I only use mountPage, the missing css error is gone. But
then I am puzzled about mountPackage

It seems I should restructure my app... is there a recommended way?

--
http://www.grobmeier.de