From: Martin Grigorov [mailto:mgrigo...@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:52 AM
To: Russell Morrisey
Subject: Re: ModalWindow patch for 1.4.x

Thanks!
On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 5:26 PM, Russell Morrisey
<russell.morri...@missionse.com<mailto:russell.morri...@missionse.com>> wrote:
Martin,

Thanks for your reply.

I created a JIRA issue with the .patch file:

I will work on creating an example.

Thanks,

RUSSELL E. MORRISEY
Programmer Analyst Professional
Mission Solutions Engineering, LLC

| russell.morri...@missionse.com<mailto:russell.morri...@missionse.com> |
www.missionse.com<http://www.missionse.com>
304 West Route 38, Moorestown, NJ 08057-3212