All,

Since I upgraded our project to wicket 1.4.17, I am seeing this warning:

http-2467-1 > WARN  [2011-04-27 17:22:00,574]
Enclosure.warnAboutFormComponentInsideEnclosure():196 - Found a form component
TextField/contentPanel:rightPane:dataForm:tabbedPanel:panel:modules:lazyGrid:content:datagrid:form:bodyContainer:body:row:1:item:added:textfield1
 inside an enclosure. Form components do not work well inside wicket:enclosure
tags, use EnclosureContainer instead

I did some searching and I found the relevant JIRA issue
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-2541), and also saw talk on the
mailing list about how to squelch this message from the log. I'm not clear,
though what the intent of the warning is. Could you please articulate a
scenario where an FC in an enclosure would cause undesirable behavior? I would
like to know what to look out for.

Thanks,
________________________________

RUSSELL E. MORRISEY
Programmer Analyst Professional
Mission Solutions Engineering, LLC

| russell.morri...@missionse.com | www.missionse.com<http://www.missionse.com/>
304 West Route 38, Moorestown, NJ 08057-3212

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind MSE to any
order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or
government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.