Hi,

what does your application/web server's log say? You should check it for some Wicket message or exception that could explain page expiration.
Hey,

  I am new to wicket.. I was having problem of back button in wicket.. but it
got solved when i made all the pages and service class serializable.. but
when i integrated my project with spring configuration.. i again faced the
problem of back button in my project.. why does it happen ??? is it because
of spring or something else????

  Back button problem :
  I am on page 1 go 2 page 2 , then using back button i go to page 1 then on
clicking a button , i get page expired...

  Please reply soon..
  I need it very urgent