Hi Daku,

I cut the 1.4.17.1 release last night so you can now fetch it from maven using the same dependencies you indicated for 1.4.16.

I will be sending an official release message later but its has already propogated into maven central so you can use it.

Regards,

Mike
Dear Mike,
Do you know when the maven dependency of gmap2 with the latest changes will
be available on the maven repository? moreover the dependency description?
so that I can start using it in my project.

Currently the dependencies I use for my projects are:
                <dependency>
                         <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
                         <artifactId>wicket</artifactId>
                         <version>1.4.16</version>
                 </dependency>
                 <dependency>
                         <groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
                         <artifactId>gmap2</artifactId>
                         <version>1.4.16</version>
                 </dependency>
                 <dependency>
                         <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
                         <artifactId>wicket-extensions</artifactId>
                         <version>1.4.16</version>
                 </dependency>

Cheers,
Daku

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 5:14 PM, Michael O'Cleirigh<