Hi James, yes, thats exaclty what I meant.

The Problem is, we have an existing infrastructure, that depends on pages.

The idea to change everything to a "setResponsePanel"-Method seems to be
very good, I think we could realize that very cheaply, thanks for the hint!

Would that be something that could be of interest for the framework itself?
Would it be possible/reasonable to integrate that into an
AbstractAjaxWebPage or something?

I did not try this out, but it seems to be a good idea that could be of
interest to many people?

Regards

Martin