The same using wicket 1.5 snapshot. I'm debugging the class searching for a solution.
Hi I'm using wicket extensions 1.4.17.
I came across a problem with adding selection on Palette.

..
add(form);

List<String>  available = new ArrayList<String>();
original.add("A");
original.add("B");
original.add("C");
original.add("D");
original.add("E");

Palette<String>  palette = new Palette<String>("palette", new
ListModel<String>(available.subList(1,2)),
                 new CollectionModel<String>(available), new
ChoiceRenderer(), 10, false);
form.add(palette);

selection list is sublist of available but this only displays

A on the selected list and nothing on available list.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!--
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/wicket-extensions-Palette-Problem-tp3489257p3489257.html