DataTable component

Cheers
Robert

On 05/05/2011 11:04 AM, Madan Mohan wrote:
Hi,

Can anybody give me the best solution in the below case,

In database there are two fields say A, B
In UI i want to display a column which shows the value which is equal to A/B
and this column should be sortable and the table should support pagination.

we can load all the records from database and sort according to the (A/B)
and present in UI as per the pagination(manually).
This process will repeat for each pagination click and sort click. I feel
this is not a perfect solution.

Wicket has anything in these type of situations??