From: Wayne W [mailto:waynemailingli...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 5:43 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Forms marked as multipart do not work with ajax and IE9

Hi,

We have a form that you can make comments in against something. This
is submitted normally via a AjaxSubmitLink, however if you attach a
file to the form then then form is submitted in a normal non-ajax
request.
The problem I'm seeing is if a form is marked as multipart/form-data
then is submited via ajax IE9 fails with :

Wicket.Ajax.Call.failure: Error while parsing response: Could not find
root <ajax-response>

IE8 and 7 work fine. Doing some debugging in IE9 versus FF I see that
in handleMultipartComplete() that the envelope is of type
DispHTMLDocument instead of XMLDocument

I'm now trying to work around the problem by removing the enctype
attribute if doing an ajax request.