Hi all,

I'm new here, and I have problem with @SpringBean when I click in
browser back Button.

The Spring resource come null... when I load the Page first time,
everything works, but when

go back, the Spring component comes null.

It happens when I call the Spring component in load() method of a
LoadableDetachabelModel.

It's strange for me, because it seems correct, it works firts time.

Below the code:

@SpringBean

private transient ContactServiceFacade contactServiceFacade;

class ContactListModel extends LoadableDetachableModel<List<Contact>> {

      private static final long serialVersionUID = 2171287027239366394L;

      @Override

      public List<Contact> load() {

            return contactServiceFacade.listContacts(); //Here firt time
works, on back is null.

Regards,

Vitor