You can use getInputStream() of FileUpload

Duy

On 5/11/11 6:39 PM, eugenebalt wrote:
Another issue with the FileUpload,

When I try to retrieve the specified filename with getClientFileName(), I
only get the name of the file, without the absolute path. So I can't
construct a java.io.File object with just the filename. How do I get the
full path?

In the example at http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/index.html ,
they're using an "UploadFolder" but I don't have an Upload Folder, I'm not
uploading a file to the server.

I just need to get the full path of the specified file so I can create a
File object. Then, I need to parse the File. Thanks again