ListView is a good component to present lists.

e.g.

class MyFeedbackPanel extends Panel implements IFeedback{
onInitialize(){
  super.onInitialize();
  HashMap<String,List> messagesByCategory = getModelObject();
  add(new ListView(messagesByCategory.keySet()){
    populateItem(){
      item.add(new Label(category));
      item.add(new ListView(messagesByCategory.get(catetory)){
        populateItem(){
           nestedItem.add(new Label(errorMessage));
        }
      });
    }
  });

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 10:04 AM, eugenebalt <eugeneb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> But what is responsible for actually presenting (listing) the items?
>
> My Model can be a HashMap<String,List> that maps a category to a list
> of errors in that category. But what do I have to override to make the
> feedback panel present that hierarchical list based on the HashMap?

Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos