Am 12.05.2011 15:17, schrieb Martin Grigorov:
> It looks like CheckGroupSelector doesn't support that right now.
> Please file a ticket.
> Attaching a quickstart will make it easier for us and it will be improved
> sooner.

in the meantime I found a "solution":

if (selected.size() == all.size()) {
    checkGroupSelector.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier("checked",
"checked"));
}

where "selected" is the collection passed to the CheckGroup and "all" is
the collection passed to the ListView populating the individual checkboxes.

Do you guys still think there's need for a ticket? Maybe this should at
least be added to the documentation for the CheckGroup?