Hi,

in your you can use static method RequestCycle.get().getRequest() to get the current request and extract parameters.
We have code in our session object as follows:

public class OurSession extends WebSession {

    public OurSession(Request request)}{
        super(request)
        // GET PARAMETERS FROM REQUEST
        userId = request.getParameter("userId");

This works the first time, so if the url has a parameter of userId=JOHN
then this can be picked up in the above code.
However, if the application is again requested from the browser (and the
session already exists), this code will not get called.
What is then the best way to pick up the parameters on the url?
Thanks